Saturday, May 31, 2014

Megan in Africa!

By popular demand, this post will feature mostly pictures of Megan. 
Megan's first night in Africa: at Chez Lando in Kigali after a long flight from Amsterdam to Istanbul to Kigali.

 

Megan and my colleague, Koen, as we depart from Day 1 of our workshop at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture just outside of Bukavu.


Sorry, no Megan in the next picture. During the workshop representatives from each of the six Congolese agriculture-focused NGOs who distribute improved seeds, fertilizer and inoculants as part of N2Africa were asked to describe their theory of change as to what results such distribution would produce, and how. I'm holding one group's description while the NGO rep explains. Koen is taking notes on the projected screen.



2 comments:

  1. Hello guys, it's nice to see your new post. I like the local decor and image on the wall that surrounds Megan.
    They showed me these masks in my art class at ecole de louvre recently http://www.metmuseum.org/media/30922/africanicon_2.jpg

    If you can, capture some local arts and crafts images for me. I'm sure there's a lot of creativity achieved with basic means such as those wonderful masks.

    Take care

    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intéressant blog. Courage Megan et John

    ReplyDelete